Land Meets Sea Print
The Australian landscape has always inspired me. The rich colours and textures evoke a sense of connection. After devoting the last 6 months to painting my way around the country, I learnt a lot about the landscape and it’s vast beauty. Through painting, I was able to express how it made me feel. I use impressionistic brushstrokes and energetic colours to describe aerial views of the coastline, with an underlying message of ‘connection’.
I encourage you to look deeper, how does it make you feel, do you connect with the earth, or the ocean? Does it reflect a relationship?
LAND MEETS SEA PRINT
- Giclee printing
- 310gsm worlds best of heavy weight fine art paper
- 100-200 years fade resistance
- Archival quality
- Prints are slightly shorter widths of A3, A2, A1
FRAMED LAND MEETS SEA PRINT
- The custom picture framing price includes your giclee print, moulding, 30 - 50mm matboard, glazing and foam board backing. Every frame is professionally-finished and installed with a hanging-system for your convenience.
- Also included in the price is acrylic glass which is less shatterproof than regular glass and what we use when shipping framed artworks.
- Frames come in oak. Please get in touch if you would alternatively like your frame black or white.
Please Note // Your order may take up to 4 weeks (delay around Christmas)
LAND MEETS SEA CANVAS PRINT
- Printed on museum-grade canvas and stretched around an acid-free frame and ready to hang.
Please Note // Your order may take from 4 weeks (will not arrive before Christmas)