The Australian landscape has always inspired me. The rich colours and textures evoke a sense of connection. After devoting the last 6 months to painting my way around the country, I learnt a lot about the landscape and it’s vast beauty. Through painting, I was able to express how it made me feel. I use impressionistic brushstrokes and energetic colours to describe aerial views of the coastline, with an underlying message of ‘connection’.
I encourage you to look deeper, how does it make you feel, do you connect with the earth, or the ocean? Does it reflect a relationship?
FINE ART PRINT
- Giclee printing
- 310gsm worlds best of heavy weight fine art paper
- 100-200 years fade resistance
- Archival quality
- Prints are slightly shorter widths of A3, A2, A1
PRINT WITH FRAME
- The custom picture framing price includes your giclee print, moulding, 30 - 50mm matboard, glazing and foam board backing. Every frame is professionally-finished and installed with a hanging-system for your convenience.
- Also included in the price is acrylic glass which is less shatterproof than regular glass and what we use when shipping framed artworks.
- Frames come in oak. Please get in touch if you would alternatively like your frame black or white.
- Printed on museum-grade canvas and stretched around an acid-free frame and ready to hang.
Please Note // Your order may take from 2-4 weeks to arrive at your door. Please let us know if you require at an earlier convenience and we will do our best to meet your needs.